Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT)
engage Stability - gain Mobility - increase Strength
Are you Achy and Stiff?
- Limited Range of Motion
- Joint or muscle pain in back, shoulders, hips, knees, feet
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Sever’s Disease
- Osgood- Schlatters Disease
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- IT Band Syndrome
- Patella Tracking
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Instability
- Excessive or limitied pronation or supination all joints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Piriformis Syndrome
Tightness is not normal. It is the body’s way of limiting forces that can cause injury to the tissues and joints. Rather than dealing with the symptoms of tightness and instability, address causes of these issues with Muscle Activation Technique.
Are all of your Muscles Supporting Joint Motion?
MAT engages the “checked-out” muscles that are not functioning, to increase stability and mobility safely. The process of MAT is designed to ensure optimal stability of motion by activating weak, inhibited muscles and reintroducing the muscle’s roles.
We assign Value to Everything…What about Your Movement?
- Do you want to the best results from your training sessions?
- Is an injury holding you back from exercise or from your training goals?
- Do you want to perform general tasks without restriction and pain?
- Are you in between the stages of therapy or a new fitness program?
Find out how MAT can help you reach your personal best and find your Stability, Mobility and Strength.
Call Rachael at 314-623-7365 or email theRootofMotion@gmail.com