The Root of MotionEngage Stability - Gain Mobility - Increase Strength
Welcome to the Root of Motion.
Motion is Life.
Strengthen your foundation by making optimal motion a priority in your life.
Tightness is not normal.
Together we can identify and correct motion patterns to gain
Stability, Mobility and Strength.
Are all of your Muscles Supporting Joint Motion?
Through the bodywork of Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT) we identify and engage the “checked-out” muscles that are not functioning. Treating the root cause of instability and tightness creates stability and mobility safely. The process of MAT is designed to correct compensations previously needed for stability and directly affects how muscles function in primary role around the joint(s) they were designed to move.
Are you achy and stiff? Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Limited Range of Motion
- Joint or muscle pain in back, shoulders, hips, knees, feet
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Sever’s Disease
- Osgood-Schlatters Disease
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- IT Band Syndrome
- Patella Tracking
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Instability
- Excessive or limitied pronation or supination all joints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Piriformis Syndrome
We assign value to everything… what about your movement?
- Do you want to the best results from your training sessions?
- Is an injury holding you back from exercise or from your training goals?
- Do you want to perform general tasks without restriction and pain?
- Are you in between the stages of therapy or a new fitness program?
Find out how MAT can help you reach your personal best and find your Stability, Mobility and Strength.
Call Rachael at 314-623-7365 or email